THE INITIATIVE FOR CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS TO THE CRIMINAL CODE OF FEDERATION BIH TO ACHIEVE THE CREATION OF THE LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK FOR THE SANCTIONING OF PERSONS WHO COMMIT CRIMINAL ACTS BY USE OF THE INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.
The initiative is initiated by the Women’s Rights Center from Zenica together with the Association of Women Judges in BiH, experts:
– Ombudsperson Džumhur Jasminka,
– Judge of the Cantonal Court Sarajevo Zahiragić Adisa,
– Judge of the Cantonal Court Zenica Maličbegović Enes,
– Judge of the Supreme Court of FBiH Begić Jasmina,
– Federal prosecutor Hadžiomerović Muftić Hajrija,
– representative of the Ministry of Interior of Zenica Doboj Canton Glavaš Nedeljkom,
– Dean of the Faculty of Criminalistics, Criminology and Security Studies, Korajlic Nedzad, and
– a representative of the Federal Ministry of Justice.
On this link we are sharing the Warning of the Ministry of Interior of Zenica Doboj Canton on Social Network Abuse and we are glad that this problem is finally recognized.
Photo credit: taken from Zenicablog